This cocktail includes Rye Whisky, Green Chartreuse, and Sweet Vermouth.
The following recipe makes 1 cocktail.
This cocktail includes Rye Whisky, Green Chartreuse, and Sweet Vermouth.The following recipe makes 1 cocktail.
- 1.5 oz Old Overholt Rye Whiskey
- 1 oz Sweet Vermouth of choice
- 1 oz Green Chartreuse
- 2 dashes of Orange Bitters
- A squeeze of lime juice
- Combine cocktail ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake gently for 5 seconds.
- Strain cocktail out into a chilled rocks glass with ice.
Green Chartreuse can be an expensive addition to your home cocktail bar, but the flavor is completely unique and magical in the world of spirits.