In the warmer months, strawberry spinach salad is usually associated with brunch or an appetizer to accompany drinks on the patio. It’s light, fresh, and summery. But we think this salad can be enjoyed all year round and in any season! This strawberry spinach salad is simple to make, you probably have all of the ingredients in your fridge already, and it goes great with almost anything you serve it with. Check out our recipe below!
-1 bag (10 ounces) of baby spinach
-1 quart strawberries. sliced thin
-1/2 red onion, sliced thin
-1/2 cup of pecans, roughly chopped.
-1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese
-1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
-1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
-1 tablespoon dijon mustard
-2 teaspoons honey
-Salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash and prepare the spinach, onion, and strawberries. Roughly chop pecans.
2. Combine all salad ingredients in a salad bowl.
3. In a small bowl, mix together dressing ingredients until well combined.
4. Mix dressing with salad.
5. Make extra dressing so you can drizzle some on top of your salad for a little extra kick!
Strawberry Spinach Salad - A Recipe for Any Season
- 1 bag baby spinach (about 10 ounces)
- 1 quart strawberries (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup pecans (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (or goat cheese )
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon musturd
- 2 teaspoons honey (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and prepare the spinach, onion, and strawberries. Roughly chop pecans.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together dressing ingredients until well combined.
- Mix dressing with salad.
- Make extra dressing so you can drizzle some on top of your salad for a little extra kick!