This Gin Martini includes both dry and sweet vermouth, in addition to a hint of orange bitters.
The following recipe makes 1 cocktail.
This Gin Martini includes both dry and sweet vermouth, in addition to a hint of orange bitters. The following recipe makes 1 cocktail.
- 2 oz gin of choice
- ½ oz dry vermouth of choice
- ½ oz sweet vermouth of choice
- 2 dashes of orange bitters
- 1 twist of orange, as garnish
- Chill a martini glass in the freezer.
- Combine the gin, dry vermouth, sweet vermouth, and orange bitters in a shaker with ice.
- Shake for twenty seconds.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a lime wheel and orange slice.
Some dry martini recipes will use almost no vermouth. Try experimenting with different ratios and quantities of dry/sweet vermouth when making your own martinis at home.