What I like most about this healthy breakfast is that it fills you up without making you feel too guilty. It is packed with protein, fresh fruit, Greek yogurt, and your favorite brand of prepared granola mix. As long as you have the ingredients on hand, you can put together the entire breakfast in a matter of minutes, including clean-up!
The recipe below provides roughly 2 servings.
Fruit & Yogurt Parfait
- 1 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup prepared granola of choice
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup fresh strawberries, (washed and quartered)
- 3 Tbsp slivered almonds
- Tbsp dried cranberries
- Tbsp honey
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, granola, blueberries, strawberries, almonds, and cranberries, reserving a few berries and almonds for topping at the end.
- Layer the yogurt and berry mixture in the bottom of two parfait glasses.
- Drizzle the honey across the top of the yogurt and fruit.
- Top with the reserved berries and almonds, and serve.
You can assemble the parfait in advance, although I would advise waiting to add the prepared granola mix, as it will get soggy if left with the fruit and yogurt overnight in the fridge. I don’t mind when the granola is slightly soggy from a flavor perspective, but I like the added crunch it provides when the granola is mixed in right before serving.